Monday, February 22, 2010

A taste of the Sopranos

My sister is trying to help our father as he has finally decided to enter the era of the worldwide web. The other day she text me that she was reminding him about online scammers who claim to be legit businesses, like paypal or banks. They send you emails asking you to update your information. Papa J's response to this friendly reminder:

"If I was one of those big wigs, I would hunt them down and kill them .... If I were a big shot I'd be nice and generous and everything, but I'd have a goon squad ....I would kill 'em and right before I did it I would tell 'em why I'm doin' it. Or I'd break their legs and tell 'em to go tell their friends. Ya know, maybe I wouldn't kill them because that's against my religion, but there's nothing in my religion that says I can't break some knee caps ...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment