Thursday, June 23, 2011

Not cool Pa.

So...I am living with my parental units right now. I am not proud of it. But there it is. When I downsized from my 3 bedroom townhouse to a bedroom at my parents, I needed a place to store my stuff that I will need once I get my own place here in So Cal. I was going to get a storage unit in Utard (cheaper than California.) My father scoffed at the idea. He told me there was plenty of room in his garage for my belongings. This is the back story to the following exchange.

My older sister is clearing out her house, painting, and organizing. My dad went over to get the recliner they borrowed when the twins were born. She told Papa J that if his garage was cleared out they could rent it instead of a storage unit. They could pay around 80 bucks a month to use it. My father responded that it would be a better idea if he kicked me out. Then they could use my room for storage.

Rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment